To qualify, Sungevity earned a worker and environmental impact score in the top 10% of all Certified B Corps. But the award represents more than just a score: it reflects Sungevity’s core belief the rooftop revolution must be sustainable, for our team and for the planet, in order to thrive. It means that every day, in addition to the solar energy services we provide, we also provide best-in-class employee and environmental benefits including:
- Continuing education and professional development resources for 100% of employees
- Three weeks paid vacation
- A commuter bike program with showers installed on-site and free shuttle buses connecting employees to public transit
- Employee-run volunteer days through Rebuilding Together Oakland, GRID Alternatives and more
- Access to free kayak passes
Read more on our B Corp profile page. As a B Corp, we’re leading a global movement to redefine success in business so one day all companies compete to be not only the best in the world, but best for the world. We join over 1,200 other companies committed to using business as a force for good. Check them all out at bcorporation.net.
Thank you for helping us succeed where it truly matters, and for proving that doing good is good for business. We couldn’t do it without you.